Get in Touch
VerraUltra Expeller-Pressed RBD Canola Oil
Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil is Naturally Produced
Expeller-pressed canola oil is produced by mechanically squeezing (pressing) the oil from the canola seed using a unique double expeller-press process. In North America most canola processing plants use hexane solvent extraction to remove oil from the canola seed. Learn more about the Expeller Pressed Process.
Our VerraUltra Canola Oil Is Heart-Healthy
VerraUltra, expeller-pressed canola oil is one of the healthiest edible oils in the world.
- Canola oil has the least saturated fat of any culinary oil.
- Canola oil is free of trans fat and cholesterol.
- Canola oil is a good source of omega-3 fat and Vitamin E
VerraUltra Canola Oil Is Versatile
VerraUltra canola oil has a light texture, neutral flavor and high smoke point that allow it to be used in almost all culinary applications.
- Canola oil is a very stable oil that doesn’t break down at high temperatures, so it’s ideal for sautéing, stir frying, deep-frying and other high heat applications.
- The temperature at which canola oil begins to smoke and degrade is at 468OC and one of the highest smoke points of all cooking oils.
FSSC 22000 (GFSI) certification
Orthodox Union “OU” Kosher certification
Source: Canola Info.org