Get in Touch
Non-GMO Expeller-Pressed RBD Canola Oil
Our Non-GMO RBD Canola Oil is Non-GMO Project Verified.
The Non-GMO Project, a nonprofit organization, offers North America’s only third-party verification and labeling for non-GMO (genetically modified organism) food and products.
Non-GMO expeller-pressed canola oil from Pacific Coast Canola is Non-GMO Project Verified.
Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil is Naturally Produced
Expeller-pressed canola oil is produced by mechanically squeezing (pressing) the oil from the canola seed using a unique double expeller-press process. In North America most canola processing plants use hexane solvent extraction to remove oil from the canola seed. Learn more about the Expeller Pressed Process.
Our Non-GMO Canola Oil Is Heart-Healthy
Non-GMO, expeller-pressed canola oil is one of the healthiest edible oils in the world.
- Canola oil has the least saturated fat of any culinary oil.
- Canola oil is free of trans fat and cholesterol.
- Canola oil is a good source of omega-3 fat and Vitamin E
Non-GMO Canola Oil Is Versatile
Non-GMO canola oil has a light texture, neutral flavor and high smoke point that allow it to be used in almost all culinary applications.
- Canola oil is a very stable oil that doesn’t break down at high temperatures, so it’s ideal for sautéing, stir frying, deep-frying and other high heat applications.
- The temperature at which canola oil begins to smoke and degrade is at 468OC and one of the highest smoke points of all cooking oils.
Non-GMO Project Verified
FSSC 22000 (GFSI) certification
Orthodox Union “OU” Kosher certification
Source: Canola Info.org